August 20, 2023
Kicking off another great year of piano!
Fall 2023 has begun
I'd like to extend a warm welcome to anybody finding me for the first time. For all my returning students and families - welcome back!
Fall lessons started this past week. While summer lessons are an excellent way to keep the wheels turning for those long months off, nearly all of my students make the most progress during the school year. There is just something about the normal routine that helps keep us all on track. I'm excited we're back at it and looking forward to making progress toward our musical goals.
I still have a few openings in my schedule. If you are looking for lessons for your child or yourself, please feel free to poke around the site and learn about my studio. Or give me a call!
At a quick glance, here are some things that make me different from other studios:
- Flexible make-up policy. Students can make use of other students' cancellations. Nobody is punished for having a busy schedule.
- Buddy lessons. I offer both solo lessons and buddy lessons. Buddy lessons are a combination of solo time and time with a peer. Learn more here.
- Creativity and fun first. I strive to keep my lessons lively and interesting. We focus on creativity, having fun, and making music. Yes, chords, scales and ever-increasing difficulty in our repertoire is part of the equation; but not at the expense of enjoying the experience.
- All ages welcome. My youngest students right now are 5-years-old, but I would be happy to consider a younger student who is showing interest. I also have a student who is 74-years-old, as well as many between the two extremes. I enjoy variety in my life and love helping others reach their goals.
- Games! I use a variety of games and manipulatives to teach theory concepts and reinforce the ideas we learn at the piano.
I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to email, call or text. I strive to respond to messages within 24 hours. I'm looking forward to another great year!